Sunday, December 11, 2011

My 9-Year Old Sister's Review of "Puss In Boots 3D"

For a while now, my little sister has been wondering whether she could write a review for my site, and after a family trip to the movie theater to see the slightly new Shrek spin-off Puss In Boots, the chance has finally arisen. This is an almost completely unedited review written by my 9 year old sister, and whether or not I end up reviewing the film for myself, I really hope you enjoy her take on the film. Okay, that's enough of my mostly unnecessary introductory paragraph, and let's begin her review!

For those who have seen the four previous Shrek movies, Puss in Boots is a familiar character. This film shows his adventures before Shrek. This movie is not as awful as you'd think a Shrek spin-off would be. In this movie, Puss is "brothers" with Humpty Dumpty. The plot revolves around magic beans. Puss falls in love with a she-cat that helps along the way. At first, I didn't recognize Zach Galifianakis as Humpty Dumpty, but after a while you figure it out.

I saw a few places that I didn't understand. One of them was when you see the goose's eyes are red (there is a large goose in this movie). Then after a few minutes the eyes are yellow. Also, cats dance too much in Puss In Boots.

I am happy David let me give a review!

Grade: B

No comments:

Post a Comment